Albuquerque School Information
A wide range of public and private school choices!
Public school systems
- The Albuquerque Public Schools system is by far the largest in the state. Their web site is a wonderful resource and includes current report cards for each school, a calendar of events and a monthly newsletter that can be sent to you via e-mail.
- Rio Rancho Public Schools was once a part of APS. Population growth on the West Side and in Rio Rancho made it practical to create a separate district in the mid '90's. Now, it boasts the newest high school in the area.
- Los Lunas Public Schools is south of Albuquerque about 20 miles. The site link is intermittent. The phone number is: 505-839-3840
- Moriarty Municipal Schools is east of Albuquerque and includes the Edgewood area.
- East Mountain High School -- Sandia Park, NM 87047 - (505) 281-7400
- Nuestros Valores Charter School -- Albuquerque, NM 87121 - (505) 873-7758
- Public Academy for Performing Arts -- Albuquerque, NM 87106 - (505) 262-4888
- Robert F. Kennedy Charter School -- Albuquerque, NM 87109 - (505) 767-5827
Daycare is always a difficult choice. The Child Care licensing board can be reached at (505) 867-5659. And, here are two of the larger providers in Albuquerque:
College and graduate programs