Entertainment in New Mexico
Truly something for everyone in your family!
This is a beautiful area: rich in heritage from three cultures, filled with museums and blessed with some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. The sites below will give you a feel for the uniqueness of New Mexico.
- The Museum of Natural History One of the finest 'small' museums you will ever see. It also has a Dynamax Theater.
- Museum 'Umbrella' Site Rio Grande Zoo, Albuquerque Aquarium, Rio Grande Botanic Gardens, Albuquerque Museum and the Explora Science Center and Children's Museum.
- The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center The finest way I have found to get a good understanding of the many pueblos in the area: their rich traditions and current conditions.
- Las Golondrinas A 200-acre 'living' Spanish Colonial History Museum between Albuquerque and Santa Fe. They have a harvest festival each year about the same time as the Balloon Fiesta.
- National Hispanic Cultural Center A recent and wonderful addition to the list of outstanding museums in the area.